How to Enter
Follow TOM on Twitter and/or Instagram
- Post a figure photo with hashtag #tomphotocon1
Don't use Twitter or Instagram? Enter via Google form instead!
Entries close at 11:59 pm on April 2, 2020 (PDT)
Results to be announced on April 10, 2020 (PDT)
- Multiple entries permitted (go for it!)
- Photos must be your own original work
- Photos that have been submitted or posted anywhere in the past are ineligible
- Photos must feature officially licensed figures—no bootlegs
- No photos that include identifiable people
- No photos that others might find disturbing or derogratory
- Post-contest, entries may be reposted (w/ credit) on TOM social media
- Tokyo Otaku Mode has unlimited permission to use submission photos on otakumode.com and/or across contest announcement materials
- Your photo may be cropped or edited for display purposes on otakumode.com
Violation of the above guidelines will result in immediate disqualification at any stage of the contest.
- The number of runner-up prizes will be determined during the judging process
- Winners will be announced on this page & contacted via DM or email
- All coupon prizes will be distributed by the end of April 2020
Photography Tips & Inspiration
Tokyo Otaku Mode Instagram
Need some inspiration to get you started?
Follow TOM on Instagram!
We showcase stunning figure photos from all over the world (only with permission, of course). Every month, the photographer behind one featured image is selected to win $10 in TOM Points. Once the Figure Photo Contest results have been announced, your entries could get specially featured & win points, too.
Follow our account and keep tagging your figure photos with #tomsenpainoticeme for more chances to get featured in the future, even after the TOM Figure Photo Contest 2020 officially comes to an end!
Get a leg up with expert advice from TOM’s staff photographers!