may collect, use, and disclose your information obtained through your use of the “Website” (url:https://otakumode.com/sp/wacava/entry) and the “Audition” provided through the Website.
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
“Audition” means the “Wacava Project” audition hosted by TOM to be detailed in the Website.
THE COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To apply for the Audition, you will need to provide your Personal Information, such as your email address, mailing address and phone number.
- We may collect Personal Information through your communications with our support team.
- When you visit the Website, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. Our server is located in United States, which may be re-located on our discretion.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- TOM or SML may contact you by using your Personal Information related to the Audition.
- We use your Personal Information for the purpose of this Audition only.
- Notwithstanding the above, we may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Service and use it for any purpose.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the Audition.
- We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information and content you provided if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours', ours' or others' rights, property, or safety.
- If we (or one of us) are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- By applying to the Audition or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to the Audition. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Website or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us via the contact form.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION OR POSE A QUESTION OR SUGGESTION
Last updated on 2019/11/13