TOM Premium Shop

19SUKI!

What additional features would you like to see one the site?

24 comments

posted by

user

Akira Ishigami

It would be awesome if I can edit my post.

posted by

user

Bashir Sultani

I'd like to be able to chat with the ones who are online at the same time, maybe a little bit more interactive place to talk

posted by

user

Elle

heh, something like the playstation network with our own little 3d avatars walking around talking would be the shizzit. Add a cinimar where all the youtube videos are posted and you got your self an addictive place for our breed where we would never see the light of day again.

posted by

user

Voss

I'd like to chat with everyone too. XD
Also, I wish there is something like Tinierme here. But the site's out now. T_T

posted by

user

Sugisaki Ken

That sounds fun Voss ^_^

posted by

user

Elle

I have played MMO's for most of my adult life. My already pale skin would turn translucent with something like that. I might as well hook up an IV for mountain dew if they made that.

posted by

user

Voss

Well that is really not good. I think you need to get out more and get some fresh air. I;m not saying exercise but just go to a near by park and get some sunshine. But I'd like this place to be more interactive and maybe it would be nice if I could also write my crazy plots that never made it into a story since I'm too lazy to write them ^_^

posted by

user

Elle

I was joking lol.

posted by

user

Voss

well if you were where I am you'd be trying to stay in more, I even get tans during winter and I'm not even trying to get one ^_^

posted by

user

Elle

I live in the U.K. now. But I originally hail from Texas. When I left for the airport to move to the U.K. it was 41.1 C with a humidity of 80%. I know exactly what you mean. Although Australia is a lot more extreme if I have heard correctly.

posted by

user

Voss

Well we don't have the very cold winters and there is no snow where I live. Having a 40+ degree temperature is almost normal during summer and sometimes it feels like your skin is boiling ^_^
But I love it down under, you have the sunshine, the beautiful beaches and a happy life and no one is in the rush for anything, everyone is happy and it is a very laid back place, so you don't have to rush all the time, nothing like the Europe or US

posted by

user

Elle

I would like to be able to send messages to anyone, create categories for my SUKI!'d content, and have an app!

posted by

user

Adriana M ♡

I agree! ^_^

posted by

user

Sheng Kixkillradio

I agree an IM would be great but a part where music can be discussed would be great as well. Since a lot of my own pieces are inspired by 2000's j-pop and Yuki Kajiura I wouldn't mind seeing a spot where Japanese music can be talked about without feeling I am hijacking the anime tabbed spot.

posted by

user

Voss

Ability to Save some of these awesome cosplay pics

posted by

user

Alex Sanchez

yeah but that would infringe on intellectual copyright and possibly Creative Commons if they use that.

posted by

user

Voss

(This Comment has been hidden)

posted by

user

Ashizo

Share and connect with Google+ ^^

posted by

user

YamiGhor

The British could use a swift kick in the rear every once and awhile. But then again I have been described as "ambitions" and a "Restless soul". So it might just be me. I hated the heat. Snow is magical for me. I used to live in Virginia inside 100 acres of oak forest. Every winter (as a child of 6 to 7) I used to put on my snow gear and travel the woods at night when it had a full foot of snow. I used to ponder sleeping in it but my dad would always come romping about yelling about bed time. Too bad the snow here is more sleet like and rarely stays. Sorry for hijacking the thread. I suggest we take these suggestions, synthesize them, and take it to the admin. See what he thinks.

posted by

user

Voss

Well I have always though England is a sad and depressing place in general, that is why I moved to Australia the happy and bright country

posted by

user

Elle

I enjoy it more than the united states. Not worried about gun crimes (At least not in Deal), food is decent (Never understood why people smacked British food, I must be ignorant to good food), close to Europe, women are nice (Irish and German women still trump British but that is just me) and people here know how to get stuff here for free easier (Instead of the nes, they had the comodore 64 so their ability to find free video games is a national past time, or so I have observed). I am rather content here. Oh, and weather is perfect for me. Just needs a bit more blizzard's and I might stay here for life. Anyway, back to the OP's statement. I second the ability to organize our suki content.

posted by

user

Voss

Maybe a stream system might do good...

posted by

user

Pax Alquiza

If there is Audio gallery.

posted by

user

Hashhakaj Kamaluden

i agree with Sugisaki Ken a chat feature would be nice but i would like an app for the site for apple and android :)

posted by

user

x-kira

Do you like Tokyo Otaku Mode?

Forum Rules

• Posting adult-themed or morally reprehensible content is not allowed.
  • Posting advertisements or spam is not allowed.
  • Posting anything that depicts drug use, illegal acts, or is racially discriminatory is not allowed.
  • Posting personal information, such as a telephone number or address, is not allowed.
  • Linking to an illegal download is not allowed.
  • If your post contains story spoilers, please write (Spoilers) in the thread title.
  • Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc. is not responsible for any penalty or damages incurred due to the aforementioned rules.