TOM Premium Shop

4SUKI!

Pre-Ordering Naruto - Storm 3: Does the 5 DLC's (Apart from Goku Costume), come only with the Standard Edition?? or is it available for the "True Despair" Edititon as well??

4 comments

posted by

user

Watashi Wa Suweidaro

I think True Despair edition have the 5 DLC's because if not, it doesnt make sense, right ? (But I'm not sure, sorry)

posted by

user

Ashizo

You're right, it makes no sense !! Site I was about to order in, had 5 DLCs in standard edition FEATURES. But only Goku-DLC in "True Despair". I just don't wanna spend twice the amount, to find out I cant get the DLCs. That's y I'm worried to order without knowing for sure. But yeah, Thanks anyway :) :)

posted by

user

Watashi Wa Suweidaro

You're right, it makes no sense !! Site I was about to order in, had 5 DLCs in standard edition FEATURES. But only Goku-DLC in "True Despair". I just don't wanna spend twice the amount, to find out I cant get the DLCs. That's y I'm worried to order without knowing for sure. But yeah, Thanks anyway :) :)

posted by

user

Watashi Wa Suweidaro

AND I'M OFFICIALLY SCREWED !! True Despair edition has only GOKU costume :( :(

posted by

user

Watashi Wa Suweidaro

Do you like Tokyo Otaku Mode?

Forum Rules

• Posting adult-themed or morally reprehensible content is not allowed.
  • Posting advertisements or spam is not allowed.
  • Posting anything that depicts drug use, illegal acts, or is racially discriminatory is not allowed.
  • Posting personal information, such as a telephone number or address, is not allowed.
  • Linking to an illegal download is not allowed.
  • If your post contains story spoilers, please write (Spoilers) in the thread title.
  • Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc. is not responsible for any penalty or damages incurred due to the aforementioned rules.