7SUKI!

What's your views of the cancellation of "Bleach" the anime?

10 comments

posted by

user

Arrow Aroon

Some rumors say that the Anime might be continued ...

posted by

user

Ashizo

I hope so... Bleach was one of my first and favourite anime :)

posted by

user

Arrow Aroon

Wow, I didn't notice since I stopped watching about a year ago, and was waiting for the manga to end and then resume watching it. I hope they continue it again soon

posted by

user

Elle

really??

posted by

user

Zeljana Markovic

was never really watching more reading the manga and in the anime only got into the 80s in terms of episodes before stopping...might continue to watch if only to see how it differs or differs more from the manga

posted by

user

Velsi

it gives me a really depressing feeling...but you know what they say "all good things come to an end" and Bleach was just plain amazing!

posted by

user

Maeve Cullen

Yes Bleach was amazing and the manga is still amazing

posted by

user

Arrow Aroon

I was very sad when the anime was canceled but then i started to read the manga and its truly amazing and whats happening in the manga right now is crazy

posted by

user

xX_SOULx3ATER_Xx

I never got into it it because it was too long. I mean don't get me wrong my favorite anime of all time is 250 episodes total, but it was one of those older animes that really did not have a lot continued story.

posted by

user

Voss

It's about time

posted by

user

Deer Princess

Do you like Tokyo Otaku Mode?

Forum Rules

• Posting adult-themed or morally reprehensible content is not allowed.
  • Posting advertisements or spam is not allowed.
  • Posting anything that depicts drug use, illegal acts, or is racially discriminatory is not allowed.
  • Posting personal information, such as a telephone number or address, is not allowed.
  • Linking to an illegal download is not allowed.
  • If your post contains story spoilers, please write (Spoilers) in the thread title.
  • Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc. is not responsible for any penalty or damages incurred due to the aforementioned rules.